What is Stuvia credit?
Stuvia credit is money that you can put on your Stuvia profile and with which documents can be purchased. You can choose between €/$/£ 10, 20 or 40 or R 250, 500 or 1000. This credit remains valid indefinitely and the outstanding balance can only be claimed when the account is closed.
Depositing money is possible in various ways: when buying a document, on the dashboard by clicking on the green button "Deposit" next to balance or by clicking on the wallet and then on the green button "Deposit".
- keyboard_arrow_right What is Stuvia credit?
- keyboard_arrow_right Which payment methods can be used to purchase documents?
- keyboard_arrow_right I do not have a credit card, how do I pay now?
- keyboard_arrow_right I bought a document, but I cannot see it between my downloads. What do I do now?
- keyboard_arrow_right What are service costs?